Hello !

*Copyrighted works*
Welcome to my personal blog, this is my L.S.S - Laman Syok Sendiri, so feel free to 'burp' your comments, suggestions and perhaps a smile in the chatbox. :D

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fun Saturday & Sunday

Today would be the first day for IIUM 27th Convocation day. So my sister and I decided to go out to look for my Convo Baju Kurung and scarf and shawl and shoes. Its really tiring tho. We went to Carrefour Wangsa Maju, Wangsa Walk (only having the 'each a cup', some gadget)... We were about to watch a movie, but emmm... nothing interesting at ALL. lol.  I love the pose that we have at takashima's car, merely the sport car and not the fat burning treadmill hahaha... that's funny. And I cudn't find anything there. Oh my..

Peach Smoothies + pearl and Lover Fruit Yogurt + pearl  : Each a Cup, Wangsa Walk

My future car... chewah :P 

 my sister *the youngest in our family* I'm young too okay ! heheehe Peace yawww....... :P

Haloooo :P smileeeez 

Last Station would be Giant, I couldn't find mine too... LOL. I decided to have our dinner at Rasamas.. man, it felt like I don't know what I'm looking for.

Ternganga den :P My white coffee from Rasamas Giant Batu Caves.... while waiting for our Nasi Ayam Percik and Coleslaw. whoooshhh :P

Jam baru Siti Hajar.... huahuahua :P

Today is Sunday... and I have got up at 9 sth, decided to buy my Baju Kurung at Selayang Mall, by myself as usual hehe. :P Looking here and there, finally I found one at Peace Collection, same color, exactly like my convo attire - robe :P. Its baju kurung modern , blue turquoise and have some embroidery on it... I love it !

Finally, my cream shawl and shoe. I have bought them around selayang, my shawl was placed in the middle of  the PASAR... man, I don't understand why did it happen that way. Sometimes, I can't deny a place named pasar is better than any boutique or any prestige shoppe.. But I'm glad I've found one. :D  My shoes, was found in Yebeng..... hehehe. :P Its black with ribbon, 2 inch high. Fine. Alhamdulillah :D

I'm so nervous tomorrow... But I'm so happy, so thankful to Allah, for making this into reality, I could be somebody else, but I'm so proud to be one of IIUM degree graduates, im happy for my friends and all that. But yeah, no flower tomorrow pun its okay *dah pokai sikit* hahaha yeah weeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

That's for today, my diary... I'll upload some of the convo photos later.

No comments:

Post a Comment