Hello !

*Copyrighted works*
Welcome to my personal blog, this is my L.S.S - Laman Syok Sendiri, so feel free to 'burp' your comments, suggestions and perhaps a smile in the chatbox. :D

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Visiting Mom

Its Wedensday, October 12. Night after 7pm, I went to pay a visit for mom and brought her blouse, tissues and scarf. Its the day she has done with the knee therapy and small operation of inserting the tiny camera into her knee. Doctor had to inject her back spine for sedative, she mentioned how she felt at the moment : felt like dying, everything went numb... sedative is strong tho. Its scared me ! For right now, she is still on the bed of PUSRAWI. Hopefully she could discharge today. Indeed my cat go bonkers without my mom ... Ya Allah, release her pain as You are the only who heals. Ameeeen

No comments:

Post a Comment