Hello !

*Copyrighted works*
Welcome to my personal blog, this is my L.S.S - Laman Syok Sendiri, so feel free to 'burp' your comments, suggestions and perhaps a smile in the chatbox. :D

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Prose - Reciting Life


Sky high lives in the cloud, wishing it could be the right moment to drag the line within its fay. I would say to my life as there is nothing that I could lose with if I went escape from something that I like the most which causing harms silently.merciless.hopeless shutter of the doors. Suffocating from a heart breaks, there is no wonder like a heart that receives and feels the love of God. I miss her smiles.stares.touches without she knowing the whole line that I have. In heart says forget.lose.dump and nothing is going cost.chase.love you like you did to her.them.him. Honestly, love is hard to be heard but easy to be deceived. ain't it? I ask myself when the strokes of love came towards the last straw, is it just gone.fade.wiped away just like a sunny head goes down. But I forgot, that I have something called bliss.bless.bash in my sweetest life apart from my weak.bold.flaw in my life. God knows and I put my wholly trust.believe.faith unto Him. I ain't no a perfect.best.doubtless person but I have God to put everything.something.anything so that I know, I can recite the life the way I wanted by His guidance - Al-Quran and As-Sunnah.

This is the video of Edward Maya - This is my life


No comments:

Post a Comment