Hello !

*Copyrighted works*
Welcome to my personal blog, this is my L.S.S - Laman Syok Sendiri, so feel free to 'burp' your comments, suggestions and perhaps a smile in the chatbox. :D

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

To do List 05.10.11


Today, I'm having my sister's ride, mom started to use her car coz my uncle is going back from his sail today. I slept earlier again last night after had my beehun bandung (my favourita) hehe :P and emm, woke up with my asthmatic day.. InshAllah, I'll be fasting today... I have got into trouble, I eat, eat and keep eating... man, I guess I have to stop something that is a weakness of me. I have 3 days more to replace my sawm.

For right now, my learning centre only received few calls out of 5 thousands fliers has been distributed, any possible reason could be. But we still trying our best, and we understand a lot to give than to have for a new establishing learning centre. For me, I have to be good in time management as an Admin staff, and also as a coming BM and English tutor for primary 2 and 3.

Since I have been appointed as a project manager by one consultant (which I knew this fella last time when I worked in a beauty course provider) as a part time job, I'm still deluding myself into the mind of subjective so that I could flow all the ideas within me. Wow, never thought that deeper we analyze our thinking, the tired we become.... huuuu. I guess its a positive thing. I still got few pages to complete, I have completed 85 %. still got 15 % left? what would it be. I wana make sure that this is the best proposal paper that is produced by  IIUM Benl graduate. and hoping that I could complete by today (Wednesday) chewahhh :P Ameen.

So yeah, I'll be waiting for my sister tonight at 7 to have iftar around sri gombak... :) since my working hours have changed, now its from 10.00am to 7pm. I guess its reallygood, and Im thankful to Allah as He is made it easy for me, there are so many things I could do before 10am and after 7pm, I could spend my night at mosque InshAllah :)

That's for now.

Sayonara -Ainn-

No comments:

Post a Comment