Hello !

*Copyrighted works*
Welcome to my personal blog, this is my L.S.S - Laman Syok Sendiri, so feel free to 'burp' your comments, suggestions and perhaps a smile in the chatbox. :D

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Prose - Beauty Walker

There was a day... when I start walking in the ruthless blocks of sight.view.panoramic skies. Its like the road not taken, I suppose. Indeed there is a beautiful love story that I speak with the clouds of love that drift me away, far away... like the perfume that drives me upon your beauty. There are lots to tell and speak about beauty. It has no subject but merely the objective of achieving it. That's beyond what we always known as deceiving beauty. All the memories and joy meant to bond in the shelter of a love hunter.  Alas, I need you as much as you will need me in the those frameless time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment