Hello !

*Copyrighted works*
Welcome to my personal blog, this is my L.S.S - Laman Syok Sendiri, so feel free to 'burp' your comments, suggestions and perhaps a smile in the chatbox. :D

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Prose – The World of Unfair Sanity



When I saw a kid with lack of food in her tummy, thin.slim.energiless I regard. I never knew how to describe this creoles ail that she is carrying while her sight beyond my attention. The lengthy road and the upper hill as louver houses lining themselves into their holes, world is unfair for those helpless soul and crude innocents lives. I should have said: my Lord, I have what I need, but them… The empathy sensational loiters through my soft driving hands when again, I gazed my bashful eyes at the lady with a kid in her kindred barehanded, sleet to the bus that full of merciless dire odor murk. I wonder, world is full of deceit and sweet dismal love… The eye that feels, the heart that flows can never thrash the suffocating breathe in the pluperfect dashing cobalt sky of heavens. All I can articulate is merely: Lord will always has merciful on you, my worldly brotherhood. Life free to struck any lives it wants, from the blatant north to the illustrious south, beyond fragile west to the frail east. All I want is stillness.serene.unruffled heath of roses land that fills with sweet bashful adore vapor of chivalrous lust.  

No comments:

Post a Comment