Hello !

*Copyrighted works*
Welcome to my personal blog, this is my L.S.S - Laman Syok Sendiri, so feel free to 'burp' your comments, suggestions and perhaps a smile in the chatbox. :D

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Pizza and Foody Night

Alhamdulillah...
Yesterday was a food night I guess... I had my sister's ride after finishing our work, deciding which place to eat *nak makan pun susah kan?* with the 58.10 MYR for 'D' pizza houz, I can get 2 regular Pizza, stick bread, garlic bread, chicken popcorn and a 100 plus big bottle.  Man, I had it with my sister... its so cool, its been a long time that I never had a pizza in the restaurant.. the last time was in sunway pyramid few 10 years ago hehehe. the recent office pizza is few weeks ago with my generous manager. :)




We had all the pizza without a single drink in the hiatus. Coz it will make me full and its not good to have drink while eating right? *yelah tu* ... anyway, I love the chicken pepperoni. Honestly I love cheesy things when it comes to pizza albeit I ordered one the regular pizza with a double decker cheese... man i thought its free, and it end up with 5 MYR extra charges huahuahua :p well, we end up with bring some leftovers *or baki* to home :)

Later at night, pak su brought us few nasi lemak and satay... and I during that time, was so effing full and cudn't take anymore so decided to only have some bits of satay. Alhamdulillah to all food that has lain their nutrition in my tummy. LOL

That's for now :P

No comments:

Post a Comment