Hello !

*Copyrighted works*
Welcome to my personal blog, this is my L.S.S - Laman Syok Sendiri, so feel free to 'burp' your comments, suggestions and perhaps a smile in the chatbox. :D

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Prose – The Sweetest Love of you and me

 
I call it love the moment my vista rest with peace in your hazel eyes. I call it love the moment your eyes retort the amorous kind of me. I call it love the moment I stride out your verve just to miss you higher than peak, deeper than ocean because I know all I wanted is you. I call it love the moment you pace in my doors of heart, you release it as I won’t have any zeal to hate. I call it love when I see your smiles like a sun rises beyond my callous sight. I call it love the moment you held my hand neither with a stroke nor sex because I know this is the purest love when we have our God as the ultimate one. I call it love the moment you touches my lips, hold my arms with your immense debonair halo words. I call it love when you kiss me with your compassionate heart. I call it love the moment you and I realize that we need us. I call it love the moment you call my name, without qualm, without doubt but with saccharine, with sweet voices of angel that I could ever have heard of. I call it love as I never stop to loving you like an antebellum paramour. I call it love the moment you reach up the sky and pray the love that we have. I call it love for the first and the last breathe because we are the love for the eternity.  

No comments:

Post a Comment