Hello !

*Copyrighted works*
Welcome to my personal blog, this is my L.S.S - Laman Syok Sendiri, so feel free to 'burp' your comments, suggestions and perhaps a smile in the chatbox. :D

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Thanksgiving Kenduri Plan 08.10.11


My convocation day is getting  near and I just got my pay alhamdulillah, I have this in mind a month before, the plan to make a Thanksgiving Kenduri at my house. Its a great time insyAllah. My uncle just got back from Abu Dhabi, my grandma and grandpa is here, so I can tell its a great coincidence. Maybe its not merely for myself, but for my sister who already graduated last year, for my brother who is going to sit for SPM next 30 days, as well as for everything that we have achieved so far including the new extensional of our house :P I'm just hoping that this would be the time that we can strengthen the silaturrahim and get close with each one of us...

Well the dinner as we wanted it to be at night, would be the masakan kampung, people do enjoy it nowadays and it also served in the Kenduri Kahwin everyday, tired of nasi minyak I guess :P I'm hoping that my friend could join me to have the kenduri as well. The merrier it would be, the more barakah it would be.

That's the thought for now.
sayonara

No comments:

Post a Comment